Powerful natural support to clear sticky mucus from the lungs and relax the chest for easy breathing. This potent herbal tonic combines more than 20 plant-based ingredients to soothe and settle the chest and lungs and support removal of stubborn mucus build-up. The herbs and plant oils thin mucus, making it easier to remove. Includes peppermint and eucalyptus to support open airways. Deep Lung Support is Malcolm Harker's most famous lung tonic loved by generations of New Zealanders.
- Helps loosen stubborn mucus in the chest
- Supports bronchial and respiratory health
- Calms and soothes chest agitation
- Useful support to open the airways
- Also useful if exposed to high air pollution and smoke
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
Always read the label and take only as directed.
Adults (over 12 years): 10-20mls 3 to 4 times daily
Make sure you shake the bottle vigourously before taking a dose.
Each dose contains:
- WHITE HOREHOUND
- PLEURISY ROOT
- PINE BARK
- CLOVE BUD
In a base of purified water, vegetable glycerine, irish moss (sea moss), citric acid, iodine and JoJoba oil
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking prescribed medication (including blood thinners or blood pressure medication), please seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If suffering a thyroid condition, please seek medical advice before taking Deep Lung Support