Product Summary: BioTrace Magnesium Bisglycinate can be taken to support muscle function, energy, and the nervous system without the bowel tolerance issues associated with other forms of magnesium.
Information:Magnesium Bisglycinate is a highly bio-available form of magnesium that is absorbed in the distal part of the small intestine as an intact amino acid. Due to ease of absorption it is ideal for those looking to correct a deficiency.
Magnesium is an essential cofactor for more than 300 chemical reactions within the body. Scientific research suggests that magnesium may support bone health, cardiovascular health, nerve conduction, muscle function and brain function.
BioTrace Magnesium Bisglycinate is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified plant and is an excipient free product. A high quality vegetable capsule (tapioca) ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Highly bio-available form of magnesium with no added ingredients (excipients)
- Doesn’t have the bowel tolerance issues associated with other forms of magnesium
- May assist the body in times of stress, low energy, poor sleep and mood imbalance
- May support the cardiovascular system and normal blood pressure levels
Serving Size 1 CapsuleMagnesium (elemental) 109 mg (from 606 mg of magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
Dosage:Adults and children 9 years or older: Take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Storage: Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.