Product Summary: Coral Cal-Mag is pure Sango mineral powder sourced directly from nature.
Information: Sustainably sourced from fossilised coral heads in the Dominican Republic, Coral Cal-Mag naturally contains ionic trace minerals to assist overall mineral balance in the body. This nutrient-rich calcium formula may support bone health and pH.
This formula contains additional magnesium to support normal calcium absorption and bone mineral density. Vitamins K1, K2-4 and K2-7 are added for their ability to support calcium utilisation and to help maintain normal bone mass. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that may support bone and joint health.
BioTrace Coral Cal-Mag is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified plant from Sango (coral) calcium and is an excipient free product. The high quality capsule ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Contains calcium, magnesium and Vitamin K to support bone mineral density and pH
- Contains Vitamin C as an antioxidant to support bone and joint health
- Naturally contains ionic trace minerals to assist in overall mineral balance in the body
Serving Size 2 Vegetable CapCoral Calcium 175 mg, Magnesium Oxide & Citrate 150 mg, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg , Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 0.73 mg, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4) 0.33 mg, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 66 mcg.
Dosage:Adults and children 9 years or older: Take 2 capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Note: For best absorption, take Vitamin D, Betaine HCL and Lysine with your Coral Cal-Mag. Avoid taking Iron and Zinc supplements with this product. Iron and Zinc are naturally occurring elements found in our coral. These are trace minerals, the concentration is not high enough to be considered harmful.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using tis product and consult your health practioner. I