Product Summary: Bio Probiotic is a high dose, multi-strain probiotic in a gastric acid stable capsule that remains intact until it reaches the intestines, where optimum absorption occurs.
Information:There are lots of probiotics out there to choose from but this one is a truly unique product at the cutting edge of scientific research.
Delayed Release capsules (DR caps) are low moisture capsules which extend the product life and potency of their contents. The special plant-based DR caps are scientifically proven to not release in the stomach, yet are guaranteed to dissolve in the intestine. There are no nasty excipients to be found in these capsules.
Bio Probiotic is a multi-strain formula with high CFU for excellent broad spectrum support. It also contains the prebiotic Inulin, which supports the growth of beneficial bacteria, especially Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
Bio Probiotic contains the unique, stable, spore-forming probiotic known as DE111. Bio Probiotic enzymes have genome sequenced and tested DE111, a highly effective strain of Bacillus subtilis. DE111 is shown to have the following qualities:
- It persists in the GI tract, populates and re-sporulates
- Supports intestinal immunity
- Crowds out unfavourable bacteria and helps maintain a healthy gut flora
- It supports the proper digestion of dietary fats and complex carbohydrates
- Additionally, Bio Probiotic is dairy free, contains no animal products and no toxic excipients.
Serving Size 2 Capsules – 675 mgProbiotic Blend - 32 Billion CFUBacillus subtilis, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium animalis lactis (formerly B. infantis), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium breve.
Other Ingredients: Low moisture rice dextrin, MCT, stomach acid stable vegetable capsule that remains intact until it reaches the intestines, where optimum absorption occurs.
Dosage:Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Keep the capsule intact for best results.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Storage: Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.