Product Summary: Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) is a natural supplement derived from the white inner peel of citrus fruit. The citrus pectin is broken down into a complex polysaccharide, creating and providing a unique soluble fibre that is easy to digest and absorb.
Information:Rapid industrialisation is causing high levels of toxic metals in our environment. Furthermore, high toxic metal levels correlate with many adverse health effects. Preliminary research shows that MCP may support kidney function, which is important when toxic metals are mobilised, as the kidneys need support to filter circulating toxins.
Unmodified citrus pectin is a non-digestible polysaccharide. MCP is citrus pectin broken down into a complex polysaccharide, creating a soluble fibre that is easy to digest and absorb.
Preliminary research shows that MCP may support kidney function. This is important when mobilising toxic metals as the kidneys need support to filter circulating toxins.
*Heavy metal detoxification should be administered by a trained health professional. BioTrace Practitioners specialise in this field.
BioTrace’s pure extracts in vegetable capsules ensure no nasty excipients (such as tableting agents) are required.
- Easy to digest and absorb
- Supports heavy metal detoxification
- Won’t disturb essential minerals
- May support kidney function
Ingredients:Serving Size 2 CapsulesModified Citrus Pectin 1000 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional
- Do not use if you have peptic ulcers or gastroesophageal reflux disease
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use
Storage: Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.